Passport for Jamaica? Border Crossing and Passport Requirements

A Briggs Passport and Visa ExpeditorsWhen traveling by air between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, you are required to present a U.S. passport.   This applies to everyone including newborns, infants, and children, with a few limited exceptions such as U.S. active duty military personnel and merchant mariners.

Jamaicamania recommends A Briggs Passport & Visa Expeditors for fast and easy passport services, including first time passports, passport renewals, child passports and passport name changes.  For those passengers who procrastinate, A Briggs can help them make their trip by providing passports in as little as a day.

All international cruises require passengers to have a valid passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity before they board.  Last year over 15 million passengers entered destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean where a passport is required including:  Cancun, Riviera Maya, Acapulco, The Bahamas, Jamaica, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.

A Briggs was founded in 1987 and they’ve processed more than one million travel documents since then. Their passport and visa specialists answer all calls within three rings and there are no recorded messages. Clients may also email or chat live with a team member.

Their headquarters is located in downtown Washington, D.C., just minutes from all embassies and the U.S. Passport Agency.  They also have client service centers in Boston, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Houston, Little Rock, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle as well as processing centers throughout the country.

In October 2007, A Briggs scored the highest out of 5 passport expeditors independently tested by Travel and Leisure Magazine.  The respected calls them “The Nation’s Top Visa Specialists.”

Their range of services include:

  • New or Renew your U.S. Passport
  • Visas, Adding Visa pages on valid U.S. Passports
  • Replace a Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport
  • Change the Name on Your U.S. Passport
  • Replace Your Damaged U.S. Passport
  • Apply for a Child’s U.S. Passport
  • Acquire or Renew a Second U.S. Passport

Additional source:

Speak Your Mind